Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meet Geoffrey

A very nice session today. I'm quite pleased with the output. But the real surprise was after the session, when models usually run away. Geoffrey sat outside with us, and dived into the pleasures of alcohol & tobacco. Drinks in hands, we talked about a myriad of things. His traveling adventures, my blog, the inability of frenchmen to fluenty speak a foreign language. Later on, a thought rose in my mind. Our next session has already started, my next drawings of him are already in progress. But from the inside out this time. Quite a character he is, poised gentleman, polyglot, ex royal navy, master diver, cigar afficionados... He could have said 007 I would have believed it, but he prefered to qualify himself as... Kong Long.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: