Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crash!


A bit of fun today, the quotes along side with this could be...
"I didn't meant to interrupt m'am, but do you know where I can get a monkey wrench? It's a national security matter"

The real deal here, is... I wanted to test some grass, twigs and flowers work... so I started with the setup. The foreground would need to be opaque and I wanted to try gouache, I really struggle with gouache and I wasn't sure of my success. But by the time I was done with the setup(all transparent Watercolor), I couldn't proceed by fear of ruining it. I liked it too much the way it was, but still I gave few gouache brush stroke and kinda ruined the foreground. So I stopped before making it worse. Lesson learned here... ALWAYS follow your instinct.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: